Travel time and range depend on the battery. In an example with a 20-foot (6m) glider and a 3kWh battery we have the following readings:.
- Under full load the Drive 3.0 keeps going for a good hour, reaching a speed of 27km/h. The range was 27 km.
- At 1/2 power, the pleasure of a 4-hour trip on the water lasts.
- If you plan longer and more comfortable tours on the water, you will get much further with less power. At 1/4 of the power, the battery charge can last up to 10 hours.
- 1x Navy (3042Wh Lithium-Ion battery) = 6084 Wh
- 1x E40 (2048Wh lithium-ion battery) = 4096 Wh
- 1x E80 (4096Wh lithium-ion battery) = 8192 Wh
- 1x E175 (8960 Wh lithium-ion battery)
- 4x 12 V foreign batteries