Driving time and range depend on the battery. In combination with two E80 batteries with a total of ~ 8 kWh, one can expect the following driving times:
- Under full load with the Pod Drive 6 EVO, the batteries last approximately 1:15 hours in drive .
- Under normal cruising conditions, the batteries will last for a 5-hour motor trip on the water .
- For those planning longer and more leisurely trips on the water, less power will go a lot further. When driving under partial load, the battery charge can last up to 10h.
For the Pod Drive 6.0 EVO, we recommend the following batteries:
- 2x Navy (3042Wh lithium-ion battery) = 6084 Wh .
- 1x E175 (8960 Wh lithium-ion battery)
- 2x E80 (4096Wh lithium-ion battery) = 8192 Wh
- 4x E40 (2048Wh lithium-ion battery) = 8192 Wh
- 4x 12 V third-party batteries