General Terms and Conditions of greenboatsolutions UG (limited liability)
YOUR USE OF THE www.greenboatsolutions.de WEBSITE AND OTHER COMPARATORS ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT YOU MAY CALL HEREIN.
A) General Part I. Scope
- The General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of greenboatsolutions UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (hereinafter referred to as "greenboatsolutions") are divided into a general section and separate regulations for individual services. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the provisions of the general part (A) apply in addition to the provision of the separately listed services.
- Our general terms and conditions apply to all present and future business transactions between us and our customers. Our General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively; we do not recognise any terms and conditions of the customer that are contrary to or deviate from these General Terms and Conditions unless their validity has been expressly agreed to beforehand. This also applies if we do not expressly object to the customer's terms and conditions. The AGB in the version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract shall apply.
- The use of separate services provided on our website www.greenboatsolutions.de may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- The operated comparison portal is addressed to users on the German (residence in Germany) and European market.
II. Choice of law and place of jurisdiction
- German law shall apply, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the business relationship between us and our customer is Berlin. In addition, we are entitled to bring an action at any other permissible place of jurisdiction.
III. Contracting party
- greenboatsolutions works together with various cooperation partners in order to be able to offer customers the best possible service in terms of quality and quantity. Our cooperation partners include manufacturers of the compared products, their dealers and sales representatives as well as other service providers.
- greenboatsolutions compares different hardware solutions and services according to the customer's specifications and passes this on to the concrete cooperation partner. The contractual partner of the customer is exclusively the respective cooperation partner.
IV. Product descriptions, prices and other information
- We always make every effort to ensure that all information provided on our homepage is accurate and up-to-date. For this purpose we are dependent on the provision of information from our cooperation partners. Therefore, no guarantee is given for the accuracy and timeliness of the information provided, which we receive from third parties or other external sources.
- Essential features as well as the nature of the products shown are derived from the product descriptions provided by our cooperation partners and the corresponding technical data sheets or guidelines. We do not assume any liability for the correctness and completeness of the product descriptions.
- None of the information presented on the portal represents a guarantee given by us. We do not assume any guarantee, in particular neither guarantees of quality or availability nor the assurance of certain product characteristics. In particular, the reference to DIN standards, product sheets or other information material provided by the cooperation partner does not constitute a guarantee of the properties described there, but merely serves to describe the individual products.
- All prices quoted are subject to change. Price changes communicated by the cooperation partner will be immediately incorporated into our portal.
- We assume no liability for damages resulting from incorrect data or the use of our homepage. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, our liability is also excluded for other services offered by us.
- Any further liability for compensation for damages other than that provided for in the following conditions is excluded - irrespective of the legal nature of the claim asserted: We are liable without limitation according to the statutory provisions
- for damage to life, body and health resulting from a negligent or intentional breach of duty, and
- for damages which cannot be excluded according to mandatory legal regulations (ProdHaftG), as well as
- for damages resulting from intentional or grossly negligent breaches of contract and fraudulent intent,
- for damages resulting from the breach of a guarantee,
- for damages resulting from the violation of an essential obligation that is essential for achieving the purpose of the contract (cardinal obligation)
- In all other cases the following applies: In other cases of gross negligence attributable to us, the amount of damages to be compensated is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. In the event of simple negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of culpable breach of cardinal obligations and only to the amount of the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
- We assume no liability for the constant accessibility of our homepage. Furthermore, we do not assume any liability in the event of a disturbance, interruption or temporary failure of the homepage.
VI. Data protection
- greenboatsolutions stores and uses data in connection with the use of our homepage in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act.
- In our data protection declaration, which can be accessed on our homepage under the point "Data protection", we provide information about the places where we collect information from you during the use of our homepage and when you use our services and how we use this information.
- We expressly point out to our customers that the Internet does not permit absolute data security despite technical precautions. Therefore, no liability is assumed for the actions of third parties.
- Should individual clauses of these general terms and conditions be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the remaining clauses or the remaining parts of the clauses concerned. In all other respects the statutory provisions shall apply.
- We reserve the right to update and adapt these terms and conditions at reasonable intervals at our reasonable discretion. The current version applies.
B) Hardware comparison
- greenboatsolutions offers customers access to its database, which contains, among other things, information about products in the field of shipping such as boats, engines, batteries or chargers. This service is provided in cooperation with partners.
- Users can thus find the total solution packages compiled according to their preferences. The private use of this service is free of charge for customers. Commercial use requires the prior explicit and written consent of greenboatsolutions. In case of unauthorized commercial use, greenboatsolutions reserves the right to assert any claims for damages or claims for unjustified enrichment.
- All information presented is based on information provided by third parties. Therefore, greenboatsolutions cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. greenboatsolutions makes no assurances about the suitability, availability or quality of the products shown. None of the information presented represents a guarantee or assurance by greenboatsolutions.
- greenboatsolutions sees itself as neutral and strives to provide the user with the optimal combination of hardware. greenboatsolutions receives no separate commission from the provider for a particularly positive presentation of the individual products. The products shown represent only the products of our cooperation partners and not all products of all suppliers available on the market.
C) Mediation to provider and mediation support
- greenboatsolutions enables the users of its homepage to conclude contracts with (third party) providers. All sales contracts are concluded exclusively between the user and the provider. greenboatsolutions is not a representative of the provider. greenboatsolutions exclusively mediates the contact between the user and the product provider and therefore sees itself as a mediator. Consequently, greenboatsolutions is not liable for the contractual claims of a party, especially not for damages, non-performance or poor performance.
- The information presented on the homepage has no influence on the content of the contract between the user and the provider. The content of the contract results exclusively from the agreement between the user and the provider. greenboatsolutions therefore recommends the user to get clarity about the conditions of the provider before concluding the contract.
- The contact mediation is free of charge for the user. greenboatsolutions receives exclusively a commission from our cooperation partners.
- All information presented is based exclusively on information from the providers. Therefore, greenboatsolutions cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. greenboatsolutions makes no assurances about the suitability, availability or quality of the products shown. None of the information presented represents a guarantee or assurance by greenboatsolutions.
- greenboatsolutions collects, processes and uses the data provided by the user in connection with his offer to mediate the conclusion of the contract for tax and billing purposes to the necessary extent in its function as mediator. Any further collection, processing or use of the user's personal data will only take place if the user agrees to this or if greenboatsolutions is entitled to do so by law.